Browse All Open Positions
Select Job Type
Chief Operating Officer
UVA Community Credit Union has grown and expanded over the years as they strive to better serve the needs of communities in Central, Piedmont, and Valley regions of Virginia. Founded in 1954, the credit union has grown to over $1.4 Billion in assets and has become a strong, humble, member-focused, and community-centric financial cooperative with the social purpose of ‘people helping people.’ With a new corporate headquarters in process and the recent charter expansion that now encompasses over 20 counties and cities, the credit union remains strategically focused to continue to promote the financial well-being of the communities they serve by offering outstanding service, aligned products and services, financial education, and community partnerships.
Preparing for additional growth, the Credit Union is seeking a dynamic and collaborative leader to join their team as the Chief Operating Officer. As a member of the Executive Management Team, the COO is responsible for ensuring member satisfaction commensurate with the best interests of the members, team and credit union. This position is responsible for the overall leadership, direction, development and achievement of strategic goals in the areas of retail delivery, operations, member experience, digital transformation, member service center, business development, and marketing. In addition, the COO will participate in strategic and tactical planning and is a key strategic partner to the President/CEO.
To be a qualified candidate, the COO must demonstrate a proven track record leading and managing high performing service delivery teams in the financial services industry and have proven strong operations and financial management skills. Also, qualified candidates must have documented experience developing and defining business strategy, goals, and aligning the appropriate resources to ensure success. The COO must be an exceptionally strong coach, agent of change, capable decisionmaker, team leader and influencer of people, have a minimum of 10 years of experience overseeing operations and understand business financial industry concepts, products, policies and regulations. Bachelor’s degree in management, finance, accounting or business-related area required. Master’s degree preferred.
Vice President of People
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union (LAPFCU) is law enforcement’s premier financial services provider. A trusted advocate for its members, LAPFCU seeks to create a world where the law enforcement community is honored, respected, safe, and prosperous. This $1.3 billion credit union currently has over 42,000 members and serves active-duty and retired law enforcement professionals and their immediate family members in five Southern California counties. Consistently recognized via Employer of Choice and Best Place to Work awards, LAPFCU is highly reputable among its peers. With a culture that embraces change, differentiation, and innovation, and an infrastructure designed to support growth, the Credit Union is poised for the future.
LAPFCU is at a pivotal time in its history and is looking to hire a strategic and tactical executive to join their team as the Vice President of People. This individual will have a strategic mindset crucial to any organization and will partner with the leadership team to help drive company strategy. The role will focus on deepening the Credit Union’s strong corporate culture while enhancing the employee experience and developing best in class people practices where the organization’s people feel supported and engaged. This role will be a part of executive leadership and serves as an advisor and partner to the functional leaders on culture & conduct, employee experience, organizational structure, individual succession planning and aspects of regulatory-related deliverables. This role will oversee the traditional HR lifecycle and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate will be emotionally intelligent and bring thought leadership and creative solutions to the Credit Union. Candidates must have at least ten years of human resource experience with at least five years leading all areas of Human Resources (i.e. the top role) for an organization. They must have broad experience building, maintaining, and enhancing an effective and collaborative full-service HR/People team. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, excellent communication skills, a thorough knowledge of HR law, operations, regulations and technology, are also required.
President / Chief Executive Officer
In 1964, we gathered for the first time in the union halls of Operating Engineers Local #3 with one simple goal: to provide union members a better alternative to banks. Members needed a financial institution that understood the challenges of the construction trades’ long hours and seasonal work. For over 50 years, that institution has been OE Federal Credit Union.
We put the Union in Credit Union! Built on a foundation of union pride, OE Federal is the country’s largest labor-based credit union. We understand the unique needs of union workers and their families in ways the big banks can’t. Located in Livermore, CA with over $1.4 Billion in assets, more than 85,000 members nationwide across six states and 125 union groups, we’re here to help because we’re union family, and our family deserves the best.
We believe a credit union is more than a financial institution. We are a community — a family — and our members are our brothers and sisters. Your family deserves the best, and that’s what OE Federal can offer. We understand your needs and your lifestyle, and we’ll make sure you get what you’re looking for: affordable financial products, outstanding personal service, and a lifelong partnership with people who care. Our products and services have expanded, our assets have increased, and our membership has grown, but one thing has stayed the same—our goal to provide the best possible service for our OE Federal family.
Due to an upcoming retirement, OE Federal Credit Union is in search of a humble, capable, approachable and patient leader to join this family-oriented, member-centric institution as their next President / Chief Executive Officer. This individual will have overall responsibility for the success of the Credit Union and directs the operations of the Credit Union with the objectives of ensuring financial stability while maintaining the best interests of Members. Provide strategic leadership by working with the Board of Directors and the management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies. Operate within the confines of policies established by the Board of Directors and procedures required by regulation and legislation.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for the industry, positive outlook on unions, be an effective strategist with excellent communication skills who is devoted to the vision, strategy, community and industry involvement of the Credit Union. The successful candidate must possess at least ten years of progressive experience in the industry with five years’ experience leading a financial institution as a senior executive.
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related field required, MBA or related Master’s degree, a Certified Credit Union Executive, CPA or CMA is preferred.
President / Chief Executive Officer
With over $3 billion in assets located in Syracuse NY, Empower Federal Credit Union is one of the most financially stable and reputable credit unions in the industry. They have been recognized as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in New York State” and have 28 branches throughout eight counties to serve their members, including the underserved, in Central New York. Empower FCU is a full-service, progressive, community-focused, strong-performing financial institution with a solid, dedicated team of professionals that understand the member comes first! Their Mission is to create lifelong personal financial relationships that positively impact the financial lives of all members, one member at a time.
Empower Federal Credit Union is looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic, community-driven, results-focused, and collaborative leader to lead this organization into the future as its next President / Chief Executive Officer. This individual is responsible, with the Senior Management Team, for moving the organization to the next level while maintaining Empower's financial health and stability. The CEO will direct the overall operations of the Credit Union in the best interests of the members; establish short-term and long-range goals, plans, and policies; and represent the Credit Union within the community. Additional duties will be to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of all operations, leading change where necessary; develop and maintain organizational structure; and develop and retain effective, member-focused, leaders.
The successful candidate will be a visionary, a team player, emotionally intelligent with strong social skills, a strong desire for continuous improvement, and have an understanding of the credit union’s cooperative purpose. They will also possess strong leadership and interpersonal abilities; solid strategic, organizational, analytical, and tactical skills with the ability to coordinate, manage, and direct others effectively; and be active in the community and industry. At least 15 years of progressive management experience in the financial industry and a bachelor’s degree are required. Master’s degree and/or professional certifications preferred.
President / Chief Executive Officer
Noble Credit Union has grown and expanded over the years as they strive to better serve the needs of communities in California’s San Joaquin Valley. The credit union is approaching $1.2 Billion in assets and has become a strong, progressive, member focused and community centric financial cooperative with a dedicated team and strong core values. They have been recognized by Forbes “Best-in-State credit union” – being recognized as the second-best credit union in the state of California and the only credit union in the Central Valley to be listed in the top ten. It is a true testament to their dedication to serving members. “Noble” is a name that speaks to who they are and what they do. We treat members with kindness, dignity and honor. We do the right thing by helping members make sound financial decisions. Noble Federal Credit Union embraces the credit union philosophy with their vision statement “We will earn a reputation among our membership as a trusted, long-term financial partner by embodying values of compassion and honor and be delivering the right product to each member”.
With the upcoming retirement of their respected leader, the credit union is in search of a forward thinking, inspirational and collaborative individual to lead under the direction of the board of directors as their next President / Chief Executive Officer. The CEO will plan, direct and control all credit union activities in accordance with the credit union plans, policies, directives and activities established by the board of directors. They will be responsible for ensuring financial stability and member satisfaction commensurate with the best interest of the members, the employees, and the credit union and will provide strategic direction, vision, leadership and management in all functional areas.
This visionary will have a moral fiber, be confident, adaptable, intelligent and possess demonstrated leadership, excellent communication and listening skills, emotional intelligence, and a collaborative approach, to propel this organization into the future with continued service excellence, a community focus and self-improvement. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success, a passion for the industry and bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Business Administration, or related field; or seven to ten years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
President / Chief Executive Officer
Los Angeles Police Federal Credit Union (LAPFCU) is law enforcement’s premier financial services provider. A trusted advocate for its members, LAPFCU seeks to create a world where the law enforcement community is honored, respected, safe, and prosperous.
This $1.3 billion credit union currently has over 42,000 members and serves active-duty and retired law enforcement professionals and their immediate family members in five Southern California counties.
Consistently recognized via Employer of Choice and Best Place to Work awards, LAPFCU is highly reputable among its peers. With a culture that embraces change, differentiation, and innovation, and an infrastructure designed to support growth, the Credit Union is poised for the right dynamic, visionary President/CEO to lead the organization into the future. This person will inspire LAPFCU’s associates, develop and guide a strong executive team, enjoy a close and solid working relationship with a supportive board of directors, and further the Credit Union’s mission while continuously and measurably improving performance and the member experience.
The President/CEO will live and breathe LAPFCU’s core values of respect, ownership, and integrity. He or she will be a strategic thinker with exceptional communication skills, who focuses on growth, continuous learning, and improvement.
This opportunity is created by the upcoming retirement of the current President/CEO. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 10 years’ senior management experience at a financial institution, a proven track record of success, and a passion for the industry and community. Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
Located in the beautiful Central Valley of CA in Modesto lies MOCSE Federal Credit Union. With $400 Million in assets, the credit union is one of the most admired and community driven credit unions in the industry with very dedicated and loyal employees that thrive on the credit union core values of focusing on member needs, open communication, respect, teamwork, accountability, and cooperation.
Due to an upcoming retirement, MOCSE FCU has an excellent opportunity and is seeking a strategic and tactical lending leader to join their team as their next Vice President of Lending. Reporting to the CEO, The VP will drive growth and operational excellence in all facets of the loan life cycle by leading teams both directly and indirectly across the organization for the mortgage, consumer, and commercial lending department areas. They will plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization’s lending functions and participate in the development of credit union goals ensuring loan products, processes, collection procedures and compliance measures are in place. They will provide ongoing evaluation of all lending products and programs; monitor delinquency and collection efforts; evaluate risks and direct efforts for mitigation as needed or directed. They will also align lending strategies will all organizational objectives; stay abreast of lending and market trends for the best positioning of the credit union; and ensure all lending activities are compliant with applicable laws and regulations revising credit union policies and/or processes as necessary.
The selected candidate will have a history of demonstrated success working for a bank or credit union in the lending arena and have knowledge of all lending areas with direct experience working in commercial or business lending. They must have a forward-thinking mindset, excellent leadership and communication skills, belief in the cooperative culture and have exceptional integrity and trust. Five to ten years similar of related experience and a college degree or equivalent required.
Keywords: CLO, Chief Lending Officer, bank, credit union, mortgage, consumer, commercial, lending, loan, underwriting, commercial loan, vice president, VP, manager, business lending, commercial lending, bank, CUSO, SBA, CRE, C&I, commercial real estate, small business, mortgage lending, relationship manager, consumer lending, indirect, bank, credit union.
SVP Business Services
For over 85 years, Centric Federal Credit Union has been a community driven, growth minded and thriving financial institution in the region. Located in West Monroe, LA with over $300 million in assets, 36,000 members, and 6 branches, Centric Federal Credit Union can be described through their Core Values of Stewardship, Engagement, Relationships, Values and Energy and serving through helping members “Live Better”.
“Live Better” has been successful in educating members and employees of local businesses on important financial issues helping the community to borrow, save and earn better. Centric Federal Credit Union strives to deliver financial services that improve its members’ lives and benefit its community.
Centric Federal Credit Union has an excellent opportunity and is seeking a strategic leader to join their team as their next Senior Vice President of Business Services.
Reporting to the President, the incoming SVP will be a visionary leader responsible for providing innovative solutions in the development of the expanding commercial banking team. The leader will enable Centric Federal Credit Union to acquire new business relationships within its commercial lending area in the local and surrounding areas served by Centric. This individual will oversee all business services functions, including business accounts, deposit products, loan requests and processing, collateral management, commercial CUSO (Credit Union Service Organization) relationships while developing participation partners and opportunities.
The SVP will design and lead the delivery of integrated sales, expansion of the commercial team, service, and strategic commercial lending/deposit growth.
The selected candidate will need to have the ability to provide exceptional service to members, coworkers, and business partners, always represent the credit union in a professional manner and align with the organizational mission, vision, and core values.
Having a strategic mindset, a strong history of success, excellent communication skills and a passion for the industry is required. A minimum of eight years’ experience in commercial services with 1+ years at the senior management level required.
An excellent competitive compensation package will be offered to the selected candidate.
Transportation Federal Credit Union (TFCU), a $280 Million, 5-Star rated financial institution located in Alexandria, VA is looking for a marketing professional to join their team as the Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the SVP Member Experience, this role oversees the daily operations of the department, and develops objectives, policies and plans for the marketing activities of the credit union. This position is charged with oversight of the credit union marketing, digital experience, and community relationship efforts. The Marketing Manager will achieve organization goals, service expectations, and be a key contributor to completing strategic objectives. Other duties include:
- Contribute to development of the strategic marketing plan, department budget, and annual department objectives based on corporate objectives.
- Direct the development of promotional campaigns, and all publications, media and in-branch advertising, direct mail, and online communications ensuring that all activities and materials achieve goals set forth in the marketing plan, analyzing effectiveness and making recommendations for improvements and/or future utilization. Ensure brand and message consistency through all channels.
- Oversee advertising placement, credit union website, web presence and social networking sites, in-branch collateral, and all static marketing channels to ensure accuracy and completeness of messages, consistency with brand, compliance, and timely updating.
- Maintain a strong community presence and build brand awareness through on-site business events, networking, and other business outreach activities. Ensures partner representatives are supplied with credit union brochures, forms, and other related materials.
- Maintain positive lines of communication between Marketing department, frontline staff, and all credit union employees as appropriate regarding marketing activities, promotional results, and upcoming programs. Keep staff informed and prepared for marketing initiatives and campaigns, etc.
- Utilize database (MCIF) to generate marketing lists, create research reports, plan campaigns, and track response rates and ROI of campaigns.
Bachelor’s degree plus five years or more experience in marketing, advertising, public relations, product development, or communications management required. Experience in Financial Services, leading a team and managing vendor relationships preferred.
Real Estate Operations Manager
Park Community Credit Union was established in 1965 to serve the employees of General Electric’s Appliance Park in Louisville, Kentucky, hence the name “Park” Community Credit Union. Approaching $1.2 Billion in assets and 17 branches they serve the larger communities they are in, being Louisville Metro, Southern Indiana, and the Bluegrass Region including Lexington, Richmond, and Berea. At Park Community they STRIVE (Serve you, Thank you, Respect you, Inform you, Value your time, and Exceed your expectation) to be a full-service financial institution where it’s always your life, your money, and your way. At Park Community they know you are a member and not a number and the first thing they will do is lend an ear.
The credit union is seeking an experienced default services professional to join their team as the Real Estate Operations Manager. They will assist the credit union in the achievement of its mission to always make a positive difference in each member's financial life. This is accomplished by providing the highest quality of service to internal/external members, identifying their financial needs and recommending products and services that would meet those needs. Additionally, you are responsible for directing departmental activities related to real estate underwriting, loan processing and closing, accurate documentation and servicing to meet credit union objectives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
20% While meeting the service standards for the credit union, supervise the activities of the mortgage personnel, including loan underwriting, loan processing, loan closing, loan servicing, external audits, and mortgage compliance (i.e.: HMDA, MERS, etc.).
15% Oversee and evaluate products and procedures currently in place and implement changes as needed. Assist in system and loan documentation changes required for new loan products and promotions.
15% Direct personnel activities of the department including job assignments, staff training and development, performance appraisals, compensation reviews, promotions and transfers.
10% Maintain relationships with, vendors, attorneys, etc. promoting business interests of the department. Understand loan delivery to secondary investors and oversee the process to ensure timely delivery of sold loan files.
10% Maintain relationships with branch loan personnel offering assistance and guidance on real estate lending matters as needed.
10% Work directly with Mortgage Sales Manager to ensure files are being submitted accurately, processed and closed timely, and ensure member satisfaction in the lending process to meet department production and service goals.
10% Produce and review management control reports and compare actual results to planned budget projections. Focus on meeting department goals as they relate to overall organizational objectives.
5% Stay abreast of all laws and regulations as they relate to mortgage lending. Ensure all lending activities are in compliance to minimize credit union risk.
5% Performs other duties as assigned.
The selected candidates will have a solid background and understanding of all mortgage operations and government regulations, prior mortgage underwriting experience is required. A minimum of five years similar or related experience with demonstrated management, supervisory, and organizational abilities; strong analytical, communication, research and problem-solving skills required. (1) A bachelor's degree, or (2) achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree also required.
Chief Information Officer
With over $2.2 Billion in assets, located in Corvallis, OR, Oregon State Credit Union is looking for a technology leader to join their team as the Chief Information Officer.
Established in 1954, this credit union was originally built to serve the unmet needs of faculty at Oregon State College. Today, the credit union is a complex organization with 15 branches serving over 135,000 members in 24 counties in the State with a variety of innovative products and services and technological enhancements. They are known for their impact upon the communities that they serve through donations, grants, scholarships, team member contributions, and financial education and have even been awarded the State’s first ever “Financial Empowerment Award” for making a positive difference when it comes to improving financial wellness and the empowerment for Oregonians.
Reporting to the President/CEO, this key executive is responsible for directing, planning, organizing, overseeing and controlling the activities of Administrative Services and the Information Services Division as defined; network services, data processing, communication and security services to ensure the effective, efficient and secure operation of all facilities, technology and automated data processing systems. They will develop strategic plans identifying information systems and technology applications to create new tactical options and to support long and short term business plans to bring to pass an unsurpassed member experience.
They will be responsible for ensuring the development, implementation and maintenance of systems, processes and facilities to support the growth and the strategic and tactical business plans of the organization. They will actively support and promote the credit union movement through political advocacy and will keep up to date with new technologies and trends.
This position is a member of the Executive Leadership Team and must perform duties with little direction provided. The nature of work for this position is widely diverse and of a high degree of complexity. Decision making, future thinking, strategic planning, budgeting, problem solving and leadership capabilities are in constant demand. The selected candidate will provide exceptional service to members, coworkers, and business partners, always represent the credit union in a professional manner, have a solid understanding of credit union products and services, be aligned with the organizational mission, vision and core values and be an advocate for the members. Furthermore, they will have a forward-thinking mindset, collaborative management style, track record of success, excellent communication skills and a passion for the industry. Bachelor’s degree, at least 10 years of network and data processing operations experience with five or more years in a management role in technology is required.
Vice President - Chief Audit Officer
With over $8 Billion in assets and 670,000 members, located in Huntsville, AL, Redstone Federal Credit Union is one of the most influential and financially stable credit unions in the industry. Recognized by Bloomberg TV as one of the “World’s Best Credit Unions”, they have been consistently credited with awards ranging from Excellence in Culture, Leadership and Accountability to awards in Operational Excellence, Global Award in Banking, Credit Union of the Year, BBB-Torch Award, Best Bank in Alabama, Best Credit Union in Tennessee, and additional recognition for their impact in the communities they serve. Redstone Federal Credit Union has a culture of honesty, integrity, member service excellence, and accountability and has achieved some of the highest scores in Member Satisfaction and Employee Engagement.
To continue their success, Redstone Federal Credit Union is seeking a strong audit professional to join their team as the Vice President / Chief Audit Officer. Under policy direction of the Credit Union’s Supervisory Committee and the CEO, this individual plans, organizes, integrates, directs and evaluates the activities of the Credit Union’s auditing services and operations including technology/cybersecurity; coordinates the external financial audits and federal regulatory examinations; oversees and directs planning and implementation of audit strategic plans; provides expert professional advice to top management on methods for eliminating or mitigating operational and financial risks and ensuring compliance with professional standards and established policies/procedures; ensures projects are designed and implemented efficiently and effectively; and directs the audit division business continuity planning to minimize risk.
This Executive Management position is responsible for managing the policy development, program planning, fiscal management, administration, and operation of the Internal Audit unit under their direction. The incumbent is responsible for accomplishing RFCU’s strategic goals and objectives and for ensuring the credit union operates in an efficient, cost-effective, and compliant manner.
Eight years of progressively responsible experience in the Internal Audit function in a large financial institution (preferably a large federal credit union) with at least four years in a management role required. Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field also required. Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
About Huntsville, AL
Known as The Rocket City for their role in putting man on the moon, they have carried forward a legacy of innovation. While the metro consists of Madison and Limestone counties, the economic impact and workforce extend across 16 counties in North Alabama and Tennessee. They are recognized in national and international media for the strong economy and job growth, quality of life, and the accomplishments of the companies that call Huntsville home. The ecosystem supports the primary industries of aerospace, defense, information technology, bioscience, and advanced manufacturing, and the education and training systems ensure that they have the talent to keep growing. Huntsville is listed #1 for Most Affordable Place to Live, Top 10 Cities to Raise a Family and Top 20 Leading Metros for Business.
VP Information Technology
Approaching $1 billion in assets, Greater Texas Credit Union (also known as Aggieland Credit Union in the Brazos Valley) is a financially sound and well-respected financial institution with headquarters located in eclectic Austin, TX. Founded in 1952, the credit union embraces the philosophy of the industry through its mission to enhance the financial well-being of members while preserving the unique benefits of cooperative ownership. The credit union has an outstanding opportunity for a technology leader to join their team as the Vice President – Information Technology.
In this role you will oversee a team of professionals covering the network operations and IT support functions of the credit union. Key responsibilities will include mentoring and continue building a top tier IT team, developing and implementing standard operating procedures and policies, improving our cyber security posture, managing daily IT operations, implementing and supporting new infrastructure and business projects. The overall goal is to ensure high synergies within IT, between IT and lines of business, and with vendors leading to a highly secure and top tier IT operation.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensure high synergy and engagement within the IT team and between IT team and lines of business.
- Work closely with business leaders on supporting and implementing technology to meet the overall strategic plan.
- Continuously improve the cyber security posture of the credit union.
- Design and provide metrics on all IT operations including but not limited to: system up time, capacity planning, team member and vendor performance.
- Implement and maintain business continuity plan and documentation.
- Implement and maintain IT policies to ensure compliance with regulations.
- Provide project oversight to ensure completion on time, budget and scope.
- Proactively identify, evaluate and implement technologies to empower all areas of the credit union.
- Provide operational perspective and leadership on how to most effectively, efficiently, and ethically manage the procurement, integration, and control of all IT resources to support credit union goals.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with technology vendors and ensure their service levels are adequate for supporting the credit union needs.
- Plan, design, procure, coordinate and direct IT resources to support the technology infrastructure used by the credit union.
- Manage all vendor due diligence, risk mitigation and IT audit activities.
- Participate in IT on-call program.
- Develop and maintain IT budget.
- Comply with the credit union Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Policy and Anti Money Laundering and Member Due Diligence Procedures. The BSA training is to be completed within 90 days of employment.
The selected candidate will provide exceptional service to members, coworkers and business partners, always represent the credit union in a professional manner, have a solid understanding of credit union products and services and be aligned with the organizational mission, vision, and core values. Furthermore, they will be a servant leader with strong people skills and experience in IT operations, crisis management, vendor management and problem solving with excellent verbal and written communication skills. 10+ years’ experience in building and developing IT teams, implementing and managing daily IT operations and business/IT projects and hands on experience with cyber security in a fast-paced environment required. Bachelor’s degree also required and experience working at a credit union with Fiserv DNA preferred.
AVP Market Development & Operations- JUST FILLED
Approaching $1 billion in assets, Greater Texas Credit Union (also known as Aggieland Credit Union in the Brazos Valley) is a financially sound and well-respected financial institution with headquarters located in eclectic Austin, TX. Founded in 1952, the credit union embraces the philosophy of the industry through its mission to enhance the financial well-being of members while preserving the unique benefits of cooperative ownership. The credit union has an outstanding opportunity for a branch sales and operations leader to join their team as the Assistant Vice President – Market Development & Operations.
In this pivotal role you will be responsible for achieving business results through people by bridging strategic retail sales objectives to branch behaviors and deliverables. To be successful in the role, you will also need to bring an entrepreneurial approach to drive business development. Additionally, this role is jointly responsible for policy creation to drive operational consistency across the organization.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Bring an entrepreneurial approach to developing assigned branches within the strategic directives set by executive management.
- In collaboration with other Market AVPs and the COO: create, develop, and update all operational policies.
- Attract, coach, and engage assigned staff through servant leadership and continuous coaching.
- Provide senior level guidance and support to assigned Branch Managers regarding member concerns, operations, and branch development (sales and service).
- Drives product sales and branch performance and provides strategic direction that is focused on growth and development of assigned branches in the region.
- Ensures assigned branches are adequately staffed with the support of Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development, with qualified, well-trained personnel.
- Reinforce the Credit Union’s mission, vision, and values by serving as a culture agent, motivating employees to achieve higher standards, and promoting a commitment to excellence in service, and technology-driven products and processes.
- Conducts frequent branch visits to ensure adherence to credit union policies, successful implementation of new products and services, and to develop and maintain strong professional relationships with branch employees.
- Partners with Marketing to promote community development and service to the communities in the assigned market.
- Comply with the credit union Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Policy and Anti Money Laundering and Member Due Diligence Procedures. The BSA training is to be completed within 90 days of employment.
The selected candidate will provide exceptional service to members, coworkers and business partners, always represent the credit union in a professional manner, have a solid understanding of credit union products and services and be aligned with the organizational mission, vision, and core values. Furthermore, they will be a servant leader with experience in entrepreneurship, strategy execution and problem solving with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Five plus years’ experience successfully managing multiple credit union or bank branches required with strategic planning and community relations preferred.
Chief Financial Officer
Located in San Antonio, TX with $700 million in assets and 50,000 members, Generations Federal Credit Union is a solid, full service financial institution with an entrepreneurial spirit and member-centric culture that is consistently named “Top Workplaces" in the region. They are a community-based organization that keeps their community strong through employee volunteers, education scholarships and partnerships and creating accounts to meet the needs of members from every generation for everyday needs to major purchases to lifelong investments.
Due to an upcoming retirement, the credit union seeks to continue their path of success and seeking an experienced financial executive to join their team as the Chief Financial Officer. The CFO will direct, oversee, and be responsible for the financial activities of the credit union to include planning, controlling, and directing the credit union’s accounting, financial, liquidity, and investment programs/systems. Additional responsibilities include:
- Provides guidance, support and counsel to the President/CEO and Board regarding the credit union’s financial position, reporting systems, policies, procedures, and programs ensuring earnings are maximized and cost containment strategies are employed.
- Appraises the organization’s financial condition and coordinates issuance of periodic financial and operating reports that adequately assesses and reports on the results of operations in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP) and Federal Regulations.
- Oversees the Asset Liability (ALM) program which includes Interest Rate Risk, Concentration Risk, Liquidity & Investment measures, and controls.
- Oversees the investment program for the organization.
- Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business, and financial conditions and their impact on the organization’s policies and operations. Performs and interprets detailed analytics and trend analysis to lead institution towards sound decision making and effective fiscal responsibility.
- Establishes institutional financial goals and objectives and measures performance against the strategic business plan and financial metrics. Develops strategies to augment strategic goals to enhance efficiencies, earnings opportunities and effectiveness of proposed plans.
- Partners with other functional areas to attain production and business development goals and objectives. Works closely with CEO and Executive Management Team to support management and implementation of companywide projects and initiatives.
- Develop, analyze, and evaluate liquidity forecasting, income simulation, and net economic value (NEV) models for institution to assess and mitigate credit, interest rate, and liquidity risk to the organization. Develops strategies and conducts “what if” scenario analysis to plan for uncertain economic circumstances.
- Coordinates and represents the credit union with external and internal auditors, federal credit union examiners to ensure the credit union is in compliance with prescribed accounting methods set out in regulation, law, FASB rules, and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Offers, analyzes, interprets new opportunities for institutional growth, providing pro forma and strategic analysis to evaluate initiative and return on investment (ROI).
- Serves as a fiduciary for Pension and 401K programs.
- Directs and coordinates the insurance needs and administration of credit union’s insurance program (bond, professional liability, property and casualty etc). Evaluate and determine coverage and deductible thresholds and report annually to the Board of Directors.
- As part of the Executive Management Team, promotes the credit union both internally and externally.
- Responsible for the recruitment, development, motivation and retention of assigned management staff conforming to budgetary objectives and personnel policies. This shall be accomplished through the consistent practice of sound human resources concepts, thereby achieving teamwork, employee security, mutual respect, maintenance of the highest level of professionalism and a stake in the credit union’s success.
This individual will have demonstrated acumen in the areas of strategy, finance, accounting, ALM, investment strategies, accounting principles and financial regulations; possess excellent communication skills and have the greatest levels of integrity and trust. Bachelor’s degree, proven leadership skills, experience working at a financial institution and a passion for the credit union industry required. CPA/CFA and/or MBA preferred.
Chief Marketing Officer
Freedom Credit Union, located in the Greater Philadelphia area, is a strong financial institution exceeding 70,000 members and $1.1 Billion in assets. Originally chartered in 1934, the Credit Union now serves anyone who lives, works, worships, performs volunteer service, or attends school in Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia Counties. They have a strong history of being a member driven, community focused full service financial institution that offers an excellent banking alternative to consumers and has emerged as one of the most respected institutions in the region.
The Credit Union is in search of an experienced marketing executive to join their team as the Senior Vice President / Chief Marketing Officer. This individual will improve upon the Credit Union's competitive position, consistent with its mission, within the markets served; develop objectives, policies and programs for marketing and public relations activities of the Credit Union; plan, direct, and coordinate the efforts of marketing and business development toward the accomplishment of overall objectives.
Specific functions include:
- Directs all advertising promotions for products and services; develops advertising programs and collateral materials.
- Develops, proposes, gains acceptance for and implements strategic plans designed to meet the credit union's short- and long-term marketing and organizational objectives.
- Directs marketing planning, including an analysis of competitive products/services techniques, legislation, budgets, pricing and distribution.
- Conducts market research and recommends product/service modifications or improvements.
- Promotes and enhances the image of the Credit Union in business and local communities. Oversees community and membership event planning. Coordinates special events; monitors planning, schedules, and implementation as required for proper execution of each event. Coordinates the annual meeting, including production of reports, facilities and meeting logistics. Participates in events and activities as required.
- Hires, reviews, schedules, trains, and monitors the work of direct reports: conducts performance reviews; allocates resources to meet operational needs within the department; reviews and approves, denies, or modifies department recommendations from subordinates.
- Develops and implements strategy for best serving/acquiring Community Business Partners. Works with sponsor group(s); promotes Credit Union to employees and works with sponsor to maintain a positive relationship.
The selected candidate will have a history of demonstrated success in marketing with a strategic mindset, excellent leadership and communication skills and have experience building a team. A passion for the industry, eight plus years’ experience in marketing with a minimum of 5 years in management required. A bachelor's degree, or achievement of formal certifications recognized in the industry as equivalent to a bachelor's degree also required. Partial remote work environment is possible.
Keywords: credit union, bank, SVP, VP, vice president, CMO, marketing, digital strategy, digital marketing, digital, SEO, advertising, community, strategic planning, strategy.
Assistant Vice President of Digital Experience
Approaching $1 billion in assets, Greater Texas Credit Union (also known as Aggieland Credit Union in the Brazos Valley) is a financially sound and well-respected financial institution with headquarters located in eclectic Austin, TX. Founded in 1952, the credit union embraces the philosophy of the industry through its mission to enhance the financial well-being of members while preserving the unique benefits of cooperative ownership. The credit union has an outstanding opportunity for a strategic and tactical leader to join their team as the Assistant Vice President – Digital Experience.
In this role, you will implement and manage the member-facing digital experience and dependent back-end processes to offer a top-tier, frictionless and connected experience to Greater Texas membership. Reporting to the CIO, this role will direct the daily operations of the product management team and is required to proactively collaborate with all functional areas of the Credit Union and vendors. This is a highly visible role that will be seen as the execution and delivery point of contact for mobile, online and core banking systems ensuring broad and deep bi-directional integration with other digital services such as online loan, deposit origination systems, business banking services and appropriate backend systems and processes.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Lead development, prioritization and execution of the digital roadmap that continuously improves the member experience and engagement.
- Ensures the digital member experience and journey(s) are foremost in the digital product decision-making.
- Monitors external best-in-class digital experiences and market trends among competition and identifies potential impacts on the digital experience strategy.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex member experience needs through collaboration with relevant marketing, business, technology, and design leaders.
- Direct daily operations of the product management team.
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained, and motivated team, sufficient to meet operational and strategic demands.
- Ensures digital experience and backend processes are consistently compliant with FFIEC guidelines.
- Keeps up with voice of the customer through market studies, focus groups, and other learning methodologies to discover ways to continuously improve digital experience.
- Develops and maintains budget for the digital services department.
- Develop HOW TO's, SOP's and FAQ’s and assist with training of member contact team.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency and excellent communication and problem resolution skills when handling crisis in digital channels.
- Utilizes design thinking to implement technologies with a focus on delivering top tier member experience.
The selected candidate will provide exceptional service to members, coworkers and business partners, always represent the credit union in a professional manner, have a solid understanding of credit union products and services and be aligned with the organizational mission, vision, and core values. Furthermore, they will be a servant leader with experience in vendor management, problem solving, strategy development with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Five plus years’ experience in implementing, managing, or supporting digital experience and/or product teams required. Background in the financial industry strongly preferred. Experience with Fiserv DNA, Hyland On-Base, Meridian Link, online banking and app technologies used by community banks and credit unions, software development and business intelligence would be helpful. Fiserv DNA experience required.
Keywords: bank, credit union, information technology, IT, vice president, VP, digital experience, data analytics, digital strategy, customer experience, member experience, business intelligence, BI
VP of Business Services Solutions - JUST FILLED
Located in Los Angeles, with $1 billion in assets and over 50,000 members, University Credit Union has become one of the most successful credit unions in the industry. The credit union is experiencing record numbers in profitability, is ranked #1 in its peer group for organic growth and has achieved extraordinary member service levels. The credit union seeks to continue their path and is looking for an experienced business / commercial lending and credit leader to join their team as the Vice President of Business Services Solutions.
Reporting to the Executive Vice President, this individual will oversee all sales and operations for business services with heavy focus on Commercial Real Estate Lending; meeting the needs of all employees and members in compliance with all organizational policy and regulatory requirements. Other duties include:
Develop and implement efficient operational, servicing and documentation procedures, methods and work systems while providing high levels of member service. Implements and maintains loan operation policies and procedures to ensure compliance with State and Federal regulations and internal compliance requirements. Ensure systems in compliance with established business, audit and regulatory needs.
Develop new commercial business and broaden existing portfolio with an emphasis on commercial lending services.
Works with EVP on implementing new products and services and building business services solution area. Actively seeks ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness by leveraging systems and working with leadership to accomplish goals. Collaborates extensively with other leaders to develop operational and technological efficiencies and servicing strategies.
Coordinates and communicates with business services solution related vendors on interfaces, system enhancements, end user issues and problem resolution.
Must comply with all company policies and procedures, applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act, the Patriot Act, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
The selected candidate will provide exceptional service to members, the internal team and business partners and be aligned with the organizational mission, vision and core values. Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and people skills, forward-thinking mindset, and a minimum of five years’ experience in commercial lending and/or credit required with three plus years in management.
About University Credit Union
Established in 1951, University Credit Union offers membership to employees, students and alumni of UCLA, Pepperdine University, Loyola Marymount University, Santa Clara University, Mount St. Mary's University, Saint Mary’s College of California, West Coast Conference universities, UC Davis and the UC system and other universities throughout California. UCU offers a variety of products and services including checking accounts, credit cards, home mortgages, commercial loans, auto loans, personal loans, insurance, investments, as well as mobile banking and online banking.
keywords: commercial lending, business lending, commercial loan, loan, credit commercial credit, underwriting, processing, business services, bank, commercial real estate, CRE, lending, commercial credit officer, credit officer, CCO
VP of Business Development
Located in Los Angeles, with $1 billion in assets and over 50,000 members, University Credit Union has become one of the most successful credit unions in the industry. The credit union is experiencing record numbers in profitability, is ranked #1 in its peer group for organic growth and has achieved extraordinary member service levels. The credit union seeks to continue their path and is looking for an experienced sales leader to join their team as the Vice President of Business Development (Engagement).
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, this individual is a highly collaborative, influential, and experienced leader responsible for developing and meeting the sales goals outlined in the Engagement's scorecard, with an emphasis on membership growth and community engagement. This is accomplished through the leadership, coaching and direction of the Engagement Officers and establishing relationships with the UCU university partners.
- Create, administer, and implement business development strategies and tactics for the credit union.
- Own the UCU contractual obligations by understanding and fulfilling those requirements outlined in the contracts.
- Collaborate with Marketing on collateral and promotions to further engagement with the university community.
- Coach the Engagement Team to initiate and develop relationships with key prospects to identify and meet prospects’ personal banking needs.
- Oversee and implement full sales cycle, including market research, needs analysis, pitch, closing, renewal, and upsell.
- Maintain relationships with on-campus network to ensure engagement success.
- Identifies products and services needed by the University Community. Works with external and internal stakeholders to develop and implement new products or services.
- Responsible for tracking member acquisition, engagement and retention and proactively implements adjustments based on trends.
- Create and customize presentations and other sales materials in coordination with Marketing.
- Establish and achieve sales goals, metrics, and milestones. Track and report on progress and success.
- Capture client and university needs and consult with executive leadership and internal teams for solution development.
- Manages Credit Union’s community giveback programs with university partners.
- Manages Credit Union’s financial literacy program for membership and university partners.
The selected candidate will provide exceptional service to members, the internal team and business partners and be aligned with the organizational mission, vision and core values. Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and people skills, forward-thinking mindset, and a minimum of 10 years’ experience in leading and executing a full sales cycle with 5 years in the banking or credit union industry required.
About University Credit Union
Established in 1951, University Credit Union offers membership to employees, students and alumni of UCLA, Pepperdine University, Loyola Marymount University, Santa Clara University, Mount St. Mary's University, Saint Mary’s College of California, West Coast Conference universities, UC Davis and the UC sytem and other universities throughout California. UCU offers a variety of products and services including checking accounts, credit cards, home mortgages, commercial loans, auto loans, personal loans, insurance, investments, as well as mobile banking and online banking.
President / Chief Executive Officer - JUST FILLED
Approaching $1 billion in assets with branches throughout Los Angeles, CA, First City Credit Union is committed to the people helping people mission of credit unions. Established in 1937 as America struggled to recover from the Great Depression, First City Credit Union is a reputable organization with over 63,000 members and an impressive financial standing that is primed for additional growth and expansion.
First City Credit Union is looking for a forward-thinking, member-centric, data driven, results and growth focused collaborative leader to guide the organization into the future as their next President / Chief Executive Officer. Partnering with an engaged board and committed staff, and building on the culture of the Credit Union, the CEO will direct the overall operations with the objective of ensuring financial stability while delivering member service focused growth; establishing and implementing short-term and long-range strategic plans and innovations; and representing the Credit Union within the community. Additional duties will be to analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of all operations, leading change where necessary; develop and maintain organizational structure and culture; and develop and retain effective, member-focused, leaders within the organization. The CEO will also represent the credit union to regulatory agencies, trade associations, community and civic organizations, members, and other financial institutions. At least 10 years of management experience in the financial services industry required. Master’s degree preferred.